Partner S50 Service manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nbb

Reaction score
I have lurked her for a while, but just got into trying my hand at restoring some older iron.
I've recently acquired a couple of Partner chainsaws, one is a S50 that will require some refurbishment to be properly fully functioning again. I've got it running but there are oil pump issues and at a minimum some fuel leaking problems.

I need a service manual for the S50 or if a service manual from a S55 or S65 are available they should be simular enough to get information needed to get the repair's completed.

I have found IPL's a plenty.

Thanks in advance.

I have lurked her for a while, but just got into trying my hand at restoring some older iron.
I've recently acquired a couple of Partner chainsaws, one is a S50 that will require some refurbishment to be properly fully functioning again. I've got it running but there are oil pump issues and at a minimum some fuel leaking problems.

I need a service manual for the S50 or if a service manual from a S55 or S65 are available they should be simular enough to get information needed to get the repair's completed.

I have found IPL's a plenty.

Thanks in advance.
Check your inbox.

Thanks Ray,

With the information obtained, this saw is now in service...

Latest posts

Back