Pesky toung thing on my Whites!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People look at me funny where I live when they see a false tongue poking out under the laces of my Frank’s. But that’s where I live right now. I just bite my thumb at them and keep ‘er movin’.

I still think those "toung" things add style. Perhaps I should fashion some for my Hokas, which seem to be the only brand of footwear I can wear anymore.
Several friends of mine wear Hokas. They say even with plantar faciaitis they are still comfortable. I had never even heard of Hokas until yesterday.

Several friends of mine wear Hokas. They say even with plantar faciaitis they are still comfortable. I had never even heard of Hokas until yesterday.
Yes. I had a horrible case of them plantar fascists for years and the hokas definitely keep them from flaring up. I add some over the counter arch supports to them. I wear the most cushiony Hokas, that are NEVER on sale. They are expensive shoes and I walk enough to go through 3 or 4 pairs a year. But them planting fascists are painful so it is worth it. I can buy Hokas from REI and get a $12 kickback. That helps a teenie bit.

i shall be forever grateful to a friend who told me about Hokas.

Back