• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Pioneer 650

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kensie1988

Vintage Saw Maniac
Reaction score
I would like to sell my Pioneer 650. It has the original bar and chain. I tried to get it running but couldnt. I dont think the sediment bowl was sealing well enough and pulling enough fuel. I dont know if it will even run anymore. The FM starter has been removed since I bought it and I no longer have it. I would like to get $80 Plus shipping for it. Overall it is a decent looking saw. off the top of my head, the paint is not in good shape, but most early pioneer paint isnt, also the chain tensioner is bent and can be difficult to adjust.
image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg image6.jpeg image7.jpeg

Sure is, the fuel line tankside may be missing, I think I took it off when I was messing with it, it wasn't OEM anyway, just some tygon line had

Latest posts

Back