• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Pioneer 700 / 750 / 850 carburetor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You cab sub in a Stihl 070/090 carb, really don't have to change a thing besides eliminate the choke. Or, add a detent to the 070 choke shaft and you won't have to deal with the Pioneer primer.

You are going to have a hard time finding parts to repair that original OMC carb.

Hii Chris,
that's a good idea. I hadn't even thought of that. You posted a video years ago from your Pioneer 700D with 36 inch bar in red oak, have you done any modifications to that saw ?
The video really impressed me and made me buy a 750D too :yes: Unfortunately, mine doesn't cut that well until now...

Hii Chris,
that's a good idea. I hadn't even thought of that. You posted a video years ago from your Pioneer 700D with 36 inch bar in red oak, have you done any modifications to that saw ?
The video really impressed me and made me buy a 750D too :yes: Unfortunately, mine doesn't cut that well until now...
No modifications other than me swapping in a good 750 cylinder to replace my worn 700 cylinder. Pioneer made visible changes in the porting thru the models.

Back