• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Pioneer FARMSAW 2. Low hour ! 200$ + shipping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got this in a package of saws, it was a non runner, did not seem to have spark. I cleaned the area around the coil and flywheel and boom ,it runs great! Still would be a good idea to go through the fuel system, I think this saw sat on a shelf for 30+ years. Starts well runs well oils well and working chain brake. The only 2 issues I am aware of are; surface rust on muffler , and a small hole in the back of the clutch cover where maybe it got hit by a thrown chain? Selling it PHO although let me know if you want the 24"? bar and chain, Not sure if it makes sense with shipping cost. Bar and chain I would sell for 25$. 541 482 7739IMG_0737.jpegIMG_0738.jpegIMG_0740.jpegIMG_0739.jpegIMG_0741.jpegIMG_0742.jpegIMG_0743.jpegIMG_0744.jpegIMG_0746.jpegIMG_0745.jpeg

Good looking saw. Don't give it away. If you are putting it on ebay set the reserve at your asking price. I think it will sell no problem. Those old Pioneer p series saws are becoming more and more desirable.

Last chance for this beautiful piece of art. It’s on eBay but available to you at a discount. Once I get an eBay bid I can no longer sell it to you. Time is running out. Act now! 🤗

Back