• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pioneer Partner Poulan Pro 34" Bar and Chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac 6-10

Steve on O. P. E.
Reaction score
I'm selling my 34" bar for the bigger p series pioneers and poulan pro rebadged saws. the bar paint is in great shape with some scratching on the nose and on one side of the emblem. the bar is a rebranded oregon solid with replacable tip, .050 gauge 3/8 pitch with the D007 mount. I modified the top adjuster hole so my pioneer 600 would oil the chain. the chain has no marks on it but looks like carlton. it is full chisel full comp chain that I have never filed and is still sharp. my 600 didn't pull it too well (surprise!) so i'm letting it go. I'm asking $90 shipped to the continual 48 states. other places may be more! contact me for quotes.

View attachment 310241View attachment 310242View attachment 310243View attachment 310244View attachment 310245

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back