• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported Husqvarna 346xp 42mm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

At New England Chainsaw Works we are a couple professional lumberjack competitors who enjoy making saws a little faster. Thanks for the support over the years. This is very nice Husqvarna 346xp 42mm. The outside may be a little worn but the inside is solid as a rock. This saw has new crank seals rings and piston. The cylinder is a factory OEM part that has been ported and polished for work. The saw has been blue-printed meaning all the gasket surfaces have been gasket matched for flow. So this machine absolutely HAMMERS!! The work is not extreme work it starts with a couple pulls and idles great. It runs great on 93 50:1 pump gas but wakes up a on a VP chainsaw fuel or a Husqvarna fuel. (which I recommend). All the features work as they should including the chain brake oil pump, kill switch, and choke.

It will come with a 16" 3/8" low profile bar. I included a picture of the compression number so you know what you are getting. We do appreciate your business!! We really do!! We get back to people very quickly with all questions. Who ever gets this saw with no be disappointed. The bottom of the saw is slightly damaged but was repaired but does not hinder the performance of the saw. Please zoom in and look at the pictures carefully.

I'm asking $475 plus the ride.

Thank You

Attachments

• 20221102_145207.jpg
    20221102_145207.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 3
  • 20221102_145214.jpg
    20221102_145214.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 1
  • 20221102_145219.jpg
    20221102_145219.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221102_145224.jpg
    20221102_145224.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221106_181251.jpg
    20221106_181251.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • 20221107_201050.jpg
    20221107_201050.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • 20220804_113800.jpg
    20220804_113800.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1

At New England Chainsaw Works we are a couple professional lumberjack competitors who enjoy making saws a little faster. Thanks for the support over the years. This is very nice Husqvarna 346xp 42mm. The outside may be a little worn but the inside is solid as a rock. This saw has new crank seals rings and piston. The cylinder is a factory OEM part that has been ported and polished for work. The saw has been blue-printed meaning all the gasket surfaces have been gasket matched for flow. So this machine absolutely HAMMERS!! The work is not extreme work it starts with a couple pulls and idles great. It runs great on 93 50:1 pump gas but wakes up a on a VP chainsaw fuel or a Husqvarna fuel. (which I recommend). All the features work as they should including the chain brake oil pump, kill switch, and choke.

It will come with a 16" 3/8" low profile bar. I included a picture of the compression number so you know what you are getting. We do appreciate your business!! We really do!! We get back to people very quickly with all questions. Who ever gets this saw with no be disappointed. The bottom of the saw is slightly damaged but was repaired but does not hinder the performance of the saw. Please zoom in and look at the pictures carefully.

I'm asking $475 plus the ride.

Thank You

Dear New England Chain Saw Work's. I am in the markets for a 346, 353. I have these saws , but their puckering string isnt tighten up like your saws are. I was wonder if you will have any saws like this in the future, the 346, 353, or other saws you prefer, to work you magic on. When you have time send me a message, I cant remember how to do p.m's dang it. Thanks buck in n.c.

Dear New England Chain Saw Work's. I am in the markets for a 346, 353. I have these saws , but their puckering string isnt tighten up like your saws are. I was wonder if you will have any saws like this in the future, the 346, 353, or other saws you prefer, to work you magic on. When you have time send me a message, I cant remember how to do p.m's dang it. Thanks buck in n.c.
Good afternoon. 346's are getting harder to come by up by me. So I won't have any for awhile. Just let me know what you need as far as work. I can probably take care of it.

Cheers
Eric

Good afternoon. 346's are getting harder to come by up by me. So I won't have any for awhile. Just let me know what you need as far as work. I can probably take care of it.

Cheers
Eric
Eric, I cant locate your reply, I will have a couple of husqvarna 353's, I want your magic on. What your phone number and pricing . I hope l can afford two, everything has went up so much , since Hitler's brother went in. Thanks Buck, I hope I am not stepping on your toes. I think you sent p.m., and I cant remember how to, forgot.

Eric, I cant locate your reply, I will have a couple of husqvarna 353's, I want your magic on. What your phone number and pricing . I hope l can afford two, everything has went up so much , since Hitler's brother went in. Thanks Buck, I hope I am not stepping on your toes. I think you sent p.m., and I cant remember how to, forgot.
Hey buck. No worries. Its 275 plus worn parts

Eric

Latest posts

Back