• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported Husqvarna 372xp Xtorq with Huge Dogs and a Wrap Handle I'll Also Include a new 20 or 24" Bar & Chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost, it's 56x48. 32x48 main with 12' sidewalls and two 12x48 lean tos with 8' sidewalls.
But you know what they say about barns, they only come in one size, too small :laugh:.
Yup, a buddy of mine has a sweet shop with a 10k lift. First time I asked him the measurements he said he wished he went 10’ more in width and depth lol. It’s almost completely full of “junk” aside from the lift area. He has a tire machine buried in the other bay, you can not even see it.

Yup, a buddy of mine has a sweet shop with a 10k lift. First time I asked him the measurements he said he wished he went 10’ more in width and depth lol. It’s almost completely full of “junk” aside from the lift area. He has a tire machine buried in the other bay, you can not even see it.
I did a bit of grading on the inside yesterday, then put a pop-up camper, a 4x8 trailer, and a 6.5x14 trailer in the one lean to. In the main I have a 20' car trailer with the rest of my 2x4x16's and a bunch of other various size wood and metal(soffit's, facia, ridge cap and vent, screws) piled on it, my excursion, Toyota Camry, Honda Odyssey, my Kubota L3800, and my Kubota B2620. Nothing in the other lean to, but I can tell you there's too much in it already :yes:. But a guy has to start somewhere :p. It's been 25yrs since I had a place with a barn/garage, figured since they are making our money worth nothing now was a good time to build.

Looks great brother, and am glad you found a good home for that SB372XT.

While I need something that size of bigger for the farm, the $$ ain't there. We're looking to do a small 12x24 or 12x30 to store the wheeler, mower, saws, and also to make a cool room off the back to hang meat when butchering deer, pigs, etc.

Was looking into metal buildings also. They seem cheaper than wood, LOL

Looks great brother, and am glad you found a good home for that SB372XT.

While I need something that size of bigger for the farm, the $$ ain't there. We're looking to do a small 12x24 or 12x30 to store the wheeler, mower, saws, and also to make a cool room off the back to hang meat when butchering deer, pigs, etc.

Was looking into metal buildings also. They seem cheaper than wood, LOL
Thanks, I know you wanted it, you even got to run it:chainsaw:. I'll need to swing by and we can have another cutting session down there. The trip will be easier if I'm not hauling two trailers lol.
Ain't nothing reasonably priced right now. I'm already 5k over what I was quoted for the barn minus the large bay doors, and I still need windows, a man door, and all the steel for the outside walls, or I wouldn't be selling saws lol. I did plan to sell a bunch when I built, just not as many as I have already, but I'll "build back better" right :rare2: .

Thanks, I know you wanted it, you even got to run it:chainsaw:. I'll need to swing by and we can have another cutting session down there. The trip will be easier if I'm not hauling two trailers lol.
Ain't nothing reasonably priced right now. I'm already 5k over what I was quoted for the barn minus the large bay doors, and I still need windows, a man door, and all the steel for the outside walls, or I wouldn't be selling saws lol. I did plan to sell a bunch when I built, just not as many as I have already, but I'll "build back better" right :rare2: .
I know what you mean about the pricing! I just finished a major bathroom renovation on the second floor of our house. I was almost 9K over budget, largely due to plumbing and electrical fixtures which seem to have tripled in price in the past couple of years. Despite ordering things back in June, I'm still missing three pieces that are necessary to use the shower!
If I hear "supply chain" One more time, I'm going to puke all over that new bathroom!

I know what you mean about the pricing! I just finished a major bathroom renovation on the second floor of our house. I was almost 9K over budget, largely due to plumbing and electrical fixtures which seem to have tripled in price in the past couple of years. Despite ordering things back in June, I'm still missing three pieces that are necessary to use the shower!
If I hear "supply chain" One more time, I'm going to puke all over that new bathroom!
Exactly :rare2:.
The only chains I know of in the bathroom are...
Now we can get on to the important discussion of plastic or metal flapper chains :laughing: .
Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 1.53.24 PM.png

As the title says I'm selling a ported 372 xtorq with huge dogs lol.
It was ported by a faller who does his own saw work/builds by the name of Shawn Borsma(it has his initials on the air filter cover, I said it was for Super Brett :p. I'm not sure what his username is, but he's still around if I'm not mistaken, he has a little robot looking piston for his avatar. I'll look and see if I can find him later.
Anyway I had tried all the "big name" builders and I wanted to try some of the guys saws who actually run them, I was not disappointed. This saw always fired right up and re-started as well, I don't think I've ever had to do anything to it but fuel and oil, and it tunes very easy if needed.
I can't remember what brand the dogs are, but they are great when you have a large tree with wide root flares as they dig right in. I'm sure I'll remember the brand as soon as someone reminds me
:laugh:
, last I knew they were sold at baileys, many fallers out west like them.
$800 PHO plus shipping.

Bar not included ;).
View attachment 951892View attachment 951893
did you sell this yet?

Latest posts

Back