• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • We have started a new forum dedicated to user/instruction manuals. This is a repository forum and each new thread must contain the manual the thread is about. Please read the sticky. This is a community effort so if you have a manual, please help. https://www.arboristsite.com/forums/chainsaw-equipment-manuals.170/

Want to Sell Ported OE 372xpwg 75cc heated full wrap feeler

Biglog-mich

Biglog-mich

What did you say littlelog-mich? I agree its a little to high but value is close being a mint ported oe 372xpgw.. What would you value it at?
I would pay no more than 950 for it it’s a old saw. Clean, sure, but priceless no, it’s simply a good nostalgic saw.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
View attachment 801121 I don’t know gents..... I just keep thinking that if I slide them all down 3-4” I might be able to fit one more :sweet:

I don’t need this saw...... I don’t need this saw..... I don’t need this saw.......... :crazy2:
Looks like there's plenty of room is you'd move those creamsicles to the floor ;).

TRTermite

TRTermite

ArboristSite Guru
I would pay no more than 950 for it it’s a old saw. Clean, sure, but priceless no, it’s simply a good nostalgic saw.
Is that YOU STANLEY? To fill in the blanks Stanley is my 'lil brother and is notorious for conversing without thinking things through. Then he gets too frustrated to realize what just happened and it just gets better.

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
Welcome to AS Mr Biglog.
It's important to realize that value can be measured many ways. For a guy who has ran the 372/372xpw for many yrs and has lots of parts sitting around, which very well may include an extra 51.4 P&C(pretty sure there are AM piston available too), he may not be bothered at all by the price because he makes a living with it and has spares sitting there waiting to be used. If you take into account a nice 372 oe with easily go for 500( that's not one this clean, then add the heat, the wrap handle, the carb being done by Rich, a port job by Randy, and you don't have to wait in line, I can see some value in this saw.
Oh, and the flippy caps :D.

If the price is to high for you then you're probably not the right guy for this saw, judging by the number of hits the add has gotten many are at least somewhat interested.
Hope you're having a great weekend neighbor.

I alone have accounted for 8 "looks":oops:

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
I alone have accounted for 8 "looks":oops:
Me too because you guys like my posts and then quote them :laugh:.
I like the heated wrap portion of this saw myself, I already have an XPW(wrap and the 51.4 cylinder), a MMWS 2171 with heat, and a heated handle 372 oe, but not all of those things in one package. Maybe I should sell two of mine and buy this :innocent:.

r black

r black

STIHLAHUSQYLOVER
Me too because you guys like my posts and then quote them :laugh:.
I like the heated wrap portion of this saw myself, I already have an XPW(wrap and the 51.4 cylinder), a MMWS 2171 with heat, and a heated handle 372 oe, but not all of those things in one package. Maybe I should sell two of mine and buy this :innocent:.
do you have a heated 572xp?