• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Ported OE 372xpwg 75cc heated full wrap feeler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did you say littlelog-mich? I agree its a little to high but value is close being a mint ported oe 372xpgw.. What would you value it at?
I would pay no more than 950 for it it’s a old saw. Clean, sure, but priceless no, it’s simply a good nostalgic saw.

View attachment 801121 I don’t know gents..... I just keep thinking that if I slide them all down 3-4” I might be able to fit one more :sweet:

I don’t need this saw...... I don’t need this saw..... I don’t need this saw.......... :crazy2:
Looks like there's plenty of room is you'd move those creamsicles to the floor ;).

I would pay no more than 950 for it it’s a old saw. Clean, sure, but priceless no, it’s simply a good nostalgic saw.
Is that YOU STANLEY? To fill in the blanks Stanley is my 'lil brother and is notorious for conversing without thinking things through. Then he gets too frustrated to realize what just happened and it just gets better.

Welcome to AS Mr Biglog.
It's important to realize that value can be measured many ways. For a guy who has ran the 372/372xpw for many yrs and has lots of parts sitting around, which very well may include an extra 51.4 P&C(pretty sure there are AM piston available too), he may not be bothered at all by the price because he makes a living with it and has spares sitting there waiting to be used. If you take into account a nice 372 oe with easily go for 500( that's not one this clean, then add the heat, the wrap handle, the carb being done by Rich, a port job by Randy, and you don't have to wait in line, I can see some value in this saw.
Oh, and the flippy caps :D.

If the price is to high for you then you're probably not the right guy for this saw, judging by the number of hits the add has gotten many are at least somewhat interested.
Hope you're having a great weekend neighbor.

I alone have accounted for 8 "looks":oops:

I alone have accounted for 8 "looks":oops:
Me too because you guys like my posts and then quote them :laugh:.
I like the heated wrap portion of this saw myself, I already have an XPW(wrap and the 51.4 cylinder), a MMWS 2171 with heat, and a heated handle 372 oe, but not all of those things in one package. Maybe I should sell two of mine and buy this :innocent:.

Me too because you guys like my posts and then quote them :laugh:.
I like the heated wrap portion of this saw myself, I already have an XPW(wrap and the 51.4 cylinder), a MMWS 2171 with heat, and a heated handle 372 oe, but not all of those things in one package. Maybe I should sell two of mine and buy this :innocent:.
do you have a heated 572xp?

Back