Ported saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't necessarily get strong from doing a lot of work. If it worked that way, bricklayers would be stronger than powerlifters, as they lift more every day, 5 lb at a time, than a powerlifter does in a week. Strength is built primarily by doing low reps with heavy weight, to momentary muscle failure. Many top powerlifters workout 2-3 times per week, and sometimes only one workout is to failure. The workout generally takes about 30 minutes.
Work muscles vs gym muscles big difference. When I was in my early teens I could do a lot when it came too weight's didn’t mean anything when it came to working other then picking up heavy stuff now a days I can swing a 16lb sledgehammer all day but can’t bench 150lbs regularly.
Let’s get this back on topic ported saws in the woods cutting personally I think a saw that’s got a mild woods port with an opened up muffler and the right mix will outlive a stock saw.

Latest posts

Back