• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Porting and polish for 262xp, possibly a couple other's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumb

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for someone that knows exactly how to actually go through all of the steps and doesn't half ass his work. Someone that has the right setup and all the know how to put a proper p&p on a cylinder. Last time I paid out 200 and when I received my supposed masterpiece back, I swear all he did was toss some aluminum shavings in the box with the cylinder. Might as well burnt the 200.

Looking for someone that knows exactly how to actually go through all of the steps and doesn't half ass his work. Someone that has the right setup and all the know how to put a proper p&p on a cylinder. Last time I paid out 200 and when I received my supposed masterpiece back, I swear all he did was toss some aluminum shavings in the box with the cylinder. Might as well burnt the 200.
@huskihl

If you want good, you’ll have to wait a little bit. I’m 4-5 months out. If that interests you, send me a PM

Latest posts

Back