Post up words of encouragement for Zogger

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came on the thread just before Oakzilla. For me, branch wood will forever be Zogger wood. I've even called it Zogger wood in front of the general public non arboristsite people. Then I have to explain how I have an online group of buds that obsess over wood and chainsaws. And how we do a little work and then carefully pose our saws on top, take a pic and post it..... Head shaking...
Anyway, I hope Zogger, that you are able to find the joy in the small things. God bless.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

While I never interacted with zogger on here much I've read a lot of his posts and always seemed like an upstanding dude. I hope you can kick this things butt and get back to doing more of the things you enjoy.

Don't remember any interaction with you, but its rare to find a forum member that bears more than a glimmer of attention, sick or not. Its cool to see how you have impacted this forum and the amount of good you have done for the people here.

There could be no better story than to hear you beat this and get a saw in your hands again.

I’m sorry to report that Mark was diagnosed with ALS today. Hence the reason why he got worse rather than better after he beat cancer.

Sorry to hear that. :(

I got word today that my aunt (age 88 or so) passed away. She was in a nursing home and contracted Covid-19.

G'Day Zogstar

Thanks to you I can't cut a small bit of wood without calling it Zogger wood.
It's your fault I got one of these:
firewood.jpg

I don't think I ever read on AS a cross or overtly negative thing from you, instead always finding a positive way to look at things or at least to laugh at it.

From the other side of this crazy world, I wish you the best.

Here’s a few of Mark in his better days

View attachment 846706

View attachment 846705
Hey Zogger, hope things work out for you. Your yard sounds like it is much like mine with your animals. My youngest kitten looks like the 1 your holding. All but 1 of mine were rescued or strays. Amazing how they appreciate our help. Would like to text you a few vidio's of some if you like.
Any way make the best of what you can. Hope you have some support getting through and you get much better. Prayers sent in the name of Jesus Christ.

Attachments

• 20200721_192921.jpg
    20200721_192921.jpg
    789 KB · Views: 14
  • 20200102_170350.jpg
    20200102_170350.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
I'm literally brand new here today, but I've been around multiple forums over several decades. One thing I have learned is that threads like this don't come out of nowhere. They only happen for folks who have changed things for the better in a forum. Best wishes to Zogger, and to those who he has helped.

Latest posts

Back