Poulan 245a

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil XL 12

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I started collecting and repairing chainsaws last Christmas. I've always been interested in them and I have over 40 now. About 25 are fixed. They are mostly early 70's to late 80's. I started with homelites but I recently got a poulan 245a. It runs strong but has been well used. I am looking for a clutch cover for it. Mine is cracked and I really want to clean up this old saw. Do any of you know where I can find one? The poulan isn't in the picture but these are some of the saws I've been able to get running. Thanks for any help.View attachment 920879

Look for a 306A cover. Only the decal is different. Without seeing yours, a lot get cracked when the owner fails to tuck the top edge under the fuel tank and the tightens it down.
I've been looking for the 306a cover too. Mine has the top front corner broken off and a large crack running through it. This saw has seen some use. I've been watching fleabay and some of the online chainsaw stores. Thanks for the suggestion.

Latest posts

Back