Poulan 3400/3700 electrical info needed.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Den

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Does anyone know if all /most of the electrical and ignition components of the Poulan Counter Vibe 3400 will fit directly into a Poulan Counter Vibe 3700 ?

For that matter, what other parts will directly interchange... clutches, flywheels, oil pumps, recoil starter guts, etc. ?

Thanks.

It's my understanding that the crank is identical and you can throw on a bigger jug if you have one along with the piston with no other work. So with that said I don't see why you can't swap the ignition components.

In my case, the 3700 is the clean "keeper" saw, and the 3400 is the parts saw.

It's my understanding that the crank is identical and you can throw on a bigger jug if you have one along with the piston with no other work. So with that said I don't see why you can't swap the ignition components.

I'm wondering if I could put the re-useable nylon cartridge air cleaner from a CV 4000 directly into a CV 3700?
I don't have them near me to examine (in storage).

Den, yes they will. The 3400 to 4000 series Counter Vibe's have the same type of ignition systems. Many/most parts are interchangeable w

Back