• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Poulan 3400 "race" saw with pipe and removable head

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
This is a saw that I got awhile back and never touched. I have no idea who built it and I want to make very clear I do not guarantee any work that was performed. You are buying it "just the way the lady wears her hair". It rolls over with decent compression. You will see the piston pics and judge from there. It has a tach strapped to the side. I have a ole bamma bar for it if you want it. I will also include the original carb. Please take a look and ask questions but to be honest I am not sure what more I can tell you. I have a Husky 262 with a 2 piece head also if folks are interested. As for price. I truly do not know what fair would be. You tell me and we can go from there.

Bill

Don't you have enough fights going all over this website that you needn't try to draw me into one more?

It's not happenin', Bill.

Sir, You have once again posted a negative comment in a friendly informational/for sale thread and disrupted it. You have a knack for that. I am not sure why you choose to do that.

Back