• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Poulan 3400 "race" saw with pipe and removable head

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, right.
You sent me the invitation.

You sir, may kiss my ass.
And no, that's not a violation of any of our rules, either.​

You have once again demonstrated how you stir up trouble in nearly every thread you post in. In this particular case, you are stirring your own pot.
You are a funny person and no I am not going to kiss yours and anyone's ass. :)

So, does that mean I get it for $20? 😁
I dont think BIll G is a guy I would buy from, he isn't all that honest, From the number of posts he makes and gets alot of negative responses on his statements and claims, I just dont know if you'd actually recieve said purchase. It might be : "I never got your money. Prove it, Re- read what I wrote, Its not a crime" Any excuse to keep your $20 bucks.

Its not hard to check out a seller with a little search time, and right up top, it tells you to do your homework.

I dont think BIll G is a guy I would buy from, he isn't all that honest, From the number of posts he makes and gets alot of negative responses on his statements and claims, I just dont know if you'd actually recieve said purchase. It might be : "I never got your money. Prove it, Re- read what I wrote, Its not a crime" Any excuse to keep your $20 bucks.

Its not hard to check out a seller with a little search time, and right up top, it tells you to do your homework.
I sold a saw to Bill and he paid promptly and without complaint even though the shipping cost was much higher than either of us had anticipated. He certainly was honest with me.

I sold a saw to Bill and he paid promptly and without complaint even though the shipping cost was much higher than either of us had anticipated. He certainly was honest with me.
OK, Good, a positive transaction for you Jay. But, I'm not too interested in dealing with someone with so much controversy self created, such as he. No reason to engage, even if it was the last known part to be had.

If I was thinking about buying, I would search the posted threads any person selling was making, to help determine trustworthiness. -among other methods of research.

Hello Jay,

I have to say I was shocked on the shipping but it arrived as perfect as could be. I used to ship everything via FedEx but they have went high as a kite. I am now using Pirate Ship (UPS) and they are more reasonable. I sent a 60" Cannon bar to a man about a month ago. It was pretty reasonable to start with, then a week after it arrived UPS charged my credit card over $1300 because they claimed the box was 38x34x30 or so and billed it as being over 200lbs. That was a mess to get straightened out. It is still not completely done.

Have you ever bought anything from me? If not, then you do not have a leg to stand on. If you cannot separate political banter from business then I wonder what type of business you conduct.

OK, Good, a positive transaction for you Jay. But, I'm not too interested in dealing with someone with so much controversy self created, such as he. No reason to engage, even if it was the last known part to be had.

If I was thinking about buying, I would search the posted threads any person selling was making, to help determine trustworthiness. -among other methods of research.
No one has asked you to.

Not your forum. If You aren't honest, you aren't trustworthy. If you wont answer questions with a straight answer, you're not trustworthy. If you selctively cut and paste another persons post, and try to make others believe something different, you're not trustworthy. Sorry, but you earned it. I dont care how many people you get to vouch for you. I wouldn't trust you with your continuously demonstrated demeanor.

Not your forum. If You aren't honest, you aren't trustworthy. If you wont answer questions with a straight answer, you're not trustworthy. If you selctively cut and paste another persons post, and try to make others believe something different, you're not trustworthy. Sorry, but you earned it. I dont care how many people you get to vouch for you. I wouldn't trust you with your continuously demonstrated demeanor.
Do you have something productive to add to a for sale thread or is your intent to just attempt to derail it?

Who cares who you decide to deal with or not?
It's a for sale add & if your not interested in buying, there is no reason to express your doubts about the seller.
Show a little respect & keep your "suspicions" to yourself.

Who cares who you decide to deal with or not?
It's a for sale add & if your not interested in buying, there is no reason to express your doubts about the seller.
Show a little respect & keep your "suspicions" to yourself.
He does not have anything productive to add and just wants to stir up trouble. He needs to remember this is the "trading post" and not the P and R forum.

Hey Bill. I'll offer you $250 plus shipping if we can do it as follows: I'll send you $100 now, $100 next month, and the following month I'll send you $50 plus actual shipping costs, at which time you can send me the saw. I've done business with you and know that I can trust you to follow through with the terms of a transactional ageement.

Hey Bill. I'll offer you $250 plus shipping if we can do it as follows: I'll send you $100 now, $100 next month, and the following month I'll send you $50 plus actual shipping costs, at which time you can send me the saw. I've done business with you and know that I can trust you to follow through with the terms of a transactional ageement.
Hello Jay,

I sent you a couple PM's

Bill

Latest posts

Back