• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

Want to Sell Poulan parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

Reaction score
I'm going through stuff around here and I have a bunch of Poulan parts that need to be moved. I have a lot of 306/245 stuff, cranks, recoils, oiler parts, full flywheels and electronic coils, handles etc. Some NOS parts. Just dont ask for 245 pistons and cylinders.
I'm probably going to be moving some saws, 306, 361, 245 type. Mostly relabeled collector saws.

I also have a ton of S25 and Micro series used and NOS parts.

I have a bunch of new and some slightly used 12", 14", 16" and 18" A041 mount 3/8LP bars for the Micro, S25 and Wildthing type saws. I have new chains to go with them if needed as well.

Message what you need and I will check and see that I have it. I will ship. Be aware that shipping is what it is and I'm not taking the time to quote every little shipping rate till your ready to buy.

Lightning Performance

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
@Modifiedmark

Do you know what size the bar slot is for those three rivet sprocket nose grey bars?

Liking your GB twelve inchers above. Oil feed holes are not a concern to me if they get used elsewhere. I know how these work.

Reaction score
@Modifiedmark

Do you know what size the bar slot is for those three rivet sprocket nose grey bars?

Liking your GB twelve inchers above. Oil feed holes are not a concern to me if they get used elsewhere. I know how these work.
They are PO mount, so Poulan/Echo etc, like a Oregon A041. 5/16" slot. If your intersted, let me know, I got 2 other goofballs jacking me around on those.

Reaction score
What will you take for it? Do you have any clue if it is ready as is?

Its on a parts saw that's been laying in a box for 10 years. Sounds like that's not what your looking for.

I may put a price on something in a listing to begin with but otherwise I don't discuss prices/negotiations in a open forum. That's what PM's are for.

BigSachsDolmar

WFO PowerSaws
Reaction score
What will you take for it? Do you have any clue if it is ready as is?
If ModifriedMark can't help you out with the carb I have several off of running saws just lmk, im not trying to butt in on anyone's deal so if you can't find one then msg me

Evil XL 12

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm looking for an air filter for a Poulan 5200, 245a, and one for a 3400 as well. I'm not sure what it's called but I'm also looking for the part of a 245a that comprises the rear handle and chamber the carburetor sits in.

Reaction score
I'm looking for an air filter for a Poulan 5200, 245a, and one for a 3400 as well. I'm not sure what it's called but I'm also looking for the part of a 245a that comprises the rear handle and chamber the carburetor sits in.

I have plenty of the rear handle/tank assemblies. Good luck on the 5200 air filter. I don't have any 245 filters to spare. I may have a 3400 but I think you can still get new aftermarkets for those.

I'm going to be out of town for a few days, send me a PM later in the week.