• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Poulan Pro 655 BP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

srcarr52

We can't stop here, this is bat country.
Reaction score
This saw runs great and it does have the boost port cylinder. It comes with a 34" (110 driver) bar and one Stihl RSLHK chain. It has the west coast full wrap and felling spikes. Chain brake works and it has the larger auxiliary oil pump. The only thing is not right is it has a Pioneer P60 air filter cover. $550 OBO.

View attachment 308446View attachment 308447View attachment 308448

Just spoke with the OP. Great Guy. The 7900 still has an air leak, even with new seals. I'm not happy with so it's back to the drawing board, or should I say, under the bench:bang:

Last edited:
Since Nik's offer is temporarily off the table, any other saws you might be interested in trading for?

Just spoke with the OP. Great Guy. The 7900 still has an air leak, even with new seals. I'm not happy with so it's back to the drawing board, or should I say, under the bench:bang:

Nik, I'd love to get your saw in good order fur this trade. Put it on my bench, not under yours;) Let's make this happen. I know how much you'd like to have this saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back