Poulenc wild thing 2375 lol

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jkstihl

Chainsaws make me fap.
Reaction score
Any interest in this?
Needs fuel lines and bulb
Runs with a squirt of fuel down carb. I have no interest in it but I know there are some wild thing fans out there. Don’t really know how much to ask for it so make me a offer.9B5C18BA-8CFC-43DF-A24B-0CE5FB3C3E4E.jpeg5DBCD4CB-478B-49EA-8338-AE490F473089.jpegA01C2BF3-559C-40D2-A17C-58340BF0DF49.jpeg85F93F7F-07AB-4104-AECD-FAA6764737B2.jpeg

Attachments

• 0CBCEF3A-2188-4C80-B782-90746CFC5121.jpeg
    0CBCEF3A-2188-4C80-B782-90746CFC5121.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 11
heck, that looks pretty decent unless it was a total mess before and you cleaned it. throw some lines and a bulb in it, few bucks, the bar looks barely used but obviously not original. Buzzy little saw. around here those go for about 30-40 bux if they aren't fully running and good to go

Probably not worth the cost of shipping. I like mine, bury the 18" bar and let your hands turn to jello but they run hard.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

The bar is worth more than the saw but it would take you less than 10 minutes and 2 feet of fuel line to fix it

Probably not worth the cost of shipping. I like mine, bury the 18" bar and let your hands turn to jello but they run hard.

yup. Had one that cut very well. knda tough on the hands with the vibration. Otherwise , not a bad saw. Prefer it to the 4018 series which are strato saws.

Any interest in this?
Don’t really know how much to ask for it so make me a offer.View attachment 838446
Ok, I hereby offer you the following. Go put that saw under your neighbors (that you hate) carport. Then, wash your hands.
Be sure and put a note that says:
I hate this saw. Have a nice day!
Sign your name.
You may wind up friends with this neighbor, as you will now have a common enemy!
(Where's the smirk icon)

Free up to $20 not running.....$50 to $75 running. Nice little saws but not worth putting time and money into. I kind of like tinkering with the Poulan Pro saws....can sometimes get $100 for one....

FWIW they are fun saws to tinker with, and simple to work on. The lack of A/V stinks, especially if you run one for a length of time. Other than the A/V, they are decent performers, even better with a MM.

Where in Alabama are you? I'm kinda close over here in Louisiana so I have some interest in it if you don't want it and are on the southwestern side of Alabama.

Is it saw only, or saw and case?

I ran the Craftsman version with A/V for a couple years. I wouldn't buy one now, but when I had it, it did what I needed it to do and I was thankful to have it. These days my battery electric has taken over anything I'd use that for.

If mine had av it would basically be a husky 142

FWIW they are fun saws to tinker with, and simple to work on. The lack of A/V stinks, especially if you run one for a length of time. Other than the A/V, they are decent performers, even better with a MM.

Where in Alabama are you? I'm kinda close over here in Louisiana so I have some interest in it if you don't want it and are on the southwestern side of Alabama.

Is it saw only, or saw and case?

North bama, I don’t mind shipping. But I’d have to get $50 shipped to make it worth my time. Top rated seller on eBay I have it listed on there, but I don’t mind selling straight thru PayPal.

Latest posts

Back