Premature bar wear mystery on new MS 661 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez I maintained the saws for 3 tree crews back in the day and we never had this much debate over chains stretching. I don't think we ever had one that didn't have more slack in the chain at the end of the day than when you started. Hit all kinds of nails, rocks, fences, you name it cutting down trees at residential locations, so we went through a lot of chains. All we ever did was snug em up a little as needed at the next job or the next day once they were cool, which was only if they were pretty loose because the guys were so busy.

How dare you! This is a day of Armistice, not animosity,, 11/11/11
Its Armistice Day, man

Lest we forget
I bet I’d be able to get a sling way hotter and way looser than a little man like you ever have.

Not like I ever would, but bet I can.

What a pig!

I bet I’d be able to get a sling way hotter and way looser than a little man like you ever have.
That's not what your wife said when I raw doged her in every orifice.
How did I taste? Better than the German shepherd that spawned your children?

You are getting confused, you just ARE a big díck.
Just because of the assumption that you had the biggest dìck in grade 4...in all fairness to the other kids, you were 15..AND it was just an assumption.
:drinkingcoffee:

Just because of the assumption that you had the biggest dìck in grade 4...in all fairness to the other kids, you were 15..AND it was just an assumption.
you are sick in the head,,,need a lot of help..go get it....

You can’t lay down a thick enough smokescreen to hide from this statement of yours.

https://www.arboristsite.com/commun...mystery-on-new-ms-661-c-m.346752/post-7404166
“30,000 handle bar hours”? Pfffft.

hes def sick in the head,,and damn high on some sort of drug...…….
The best was when the pig he drug here would type posts for him and he would copy and paste them as his own.

You can’t lay down a thick enough smokescreen to hide from this statement of yours.

https://www.arboristsite.com/commun...mystery-on-new-ms-661-c-m.346752/post-7404166
“30,000 handle bar hours”? Pfffft.
Well, you are more that welcome to troll me in the logging or saw site here in regards to any of my answers. Heck, I'll even tag you in on every thread just to embarrass the f* out of you. That's easy for me. I wipe my ass with your kind.
There ain't been no mother f*er ever close to taking me to school in the 51/2 yrs that I've been on here on the cutting end.
Like it or lump it

All speak up or forever hold your peace.
You aren't even a journeyman...are you Troll?)

Well, you are more that welcome to troll me in the logging or saw site here in regards to any of my answers. Heck, I'll even tag you in on every thread just to embarrass the f* out of you. That's easy for me. I wipe my ass with your kind.
There ain't been no mother f*er ever close to taking me to school in the 51/2 yrs that I've been on here on the cutting end.
Like it or lump it

All speak up or forever hold your peace.
You aren't even a journeyman...are you Troll?)
Fraud.

What logger can’t run a saw with a 20 inch bar where the chain doesn’t tighten up on him because lack of oil or the chain too tight initially? This is a regular occurrence according to you. “I have to loosen my chain when cutting”.

Fraud.

My ported Walkerized 357xpw with 20" bar was a hungry little saw. It was aggressively filed always.if the chain was slightly tight whilst making a few 20" bucks then it would become real real tight. I would open the oil cap and splash some on the face of the bar but after once or twice of doing that and still having a few more cuts then I would just end up backing it off..
:laughing:

If it's tight then it's just going to generate more heat and keep getting tighter where as I would have to stop and loosen it.

:laughing:

”30,000 handle bar hours” and you can’t tension a chain where you don’t have to stop to loosen it up?

Fraud.

"Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
-mark twain, I believe.

just realized I had already answered my piece several pages ago, and forgot.

You are welcome to lead ahead of me on any troubleshooting thread. Get your ass posting in the Forestry thread too, Mr mouth.
Get going...get on It!
Yeah, when you get your bud to answer the question and you pass it off as your knowledge just like the pig used to do for you with other subjects.

Fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back