• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Want to buy Pro Mac 55 fuel system parts

HumBurner

HumBurner

ArboristSite Operative
I picked up a decent shape Pro Mac 55 for cheap locally. Leaks fuel from one or more places, so I'm looking for these fuel system parts:

69345 - tank gasket
64848 - fuel hose assembly
63932 - fuel filter
100440 - 5/16 washer
86189 - carb gasket
84078 - carb spacer
84081 - carb gasket
84082 - fuel tank gasket (x2)
84079 - fuel tank insulator

I figure it's a safe bet most of the rubber is weak or cracked at best. Do it all at once.

I might also be interested in some rings for it, as compression isn't the strongest. Might also be interested in other parts for the right price.

This saw has amazing balance and, if can be brought back to running condition, seems like an ideal firewood/backup saw.

Cheers!

Woodslasher

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
I picked up a decent shape Pro Mac 55 for cheap locally. Leaks fuel from one or more places, so I'm looking for these fuel system parts:

69345 - tank gasket
64848 - fuel hose assembly
63932 - fuel filter
100440 - 5/16 washer
86189 - carb gasket
84078 - carb spacer
84081 - carb gasket
84082 - fuel tank gasket (x2)
84079 - fuel tank insulator

I figure it's a safe bet most of the rubber is weak or cracked at best. Do it all at once.

I might also be interested in some rings for it, as compression isn't the strongest. Might also be interested in other parts for the right price.

This saw has amazing balance and, if can be brought back to running condition, seems like an ideal firewood/backup saw.

Cheers!
In order:
Get a Proline? Viton tank gasket.
I'll send you a chunk of hose and a grommet for your saw, @heimannm figured out a much better system for fuel lines and I have a bunch of extra grommets/hoses.
Just get a generic, lead-weighted Walbro filter. It'll look like a cotton ball with some lead glued on.
If you are missing the washer, just check your hardware collection.
I'd just make the carb and tank gaskets, but you could plug those #'s into ebay and get them there.
The carb spacer and tank insulator are both plastic so I doubt you'll need to replace them.

HumBurner

HumBurner

ArboristSite Operative
I appreciate the list. I'm new to Macs, and know nothing of parts availability. Just ran the numbers off the workshop manual, lol.

I also have basically no hardware lying around. Never rebought after my last big move with limited truck space. Have been waiting for a good lot to appear on Craigslist or at a yard sale. I'll check my landlords stash this weekend.

Thanks Woodslasher!

Woodslasher

Woodslasher

Hey, I haven't forgotten you, I've just been too busy to get down to the shop. Anyhow, I dug out the fuel line and grommet, if you could measure the approx. length of the current fuel line I'll cut off a piece that size and get them in the mail to you.

HumBurner

HumBurner

ArboristSite Operative
No worries!

Im still doing fifty things at once. My coworker and I just wrapped up, aside from burning, a 2.33-2.5 acre heavy fuel job yesterday, including lifting every leave tree 20-25' with the Silky.

I'll try to get back to you by tonite

HumBurner

HumBurner

ArboristSite Operative
Mornin, Woodslasher!

Got the hose off. From end to end, trying to staighten it out, I got around 6.5". Maybe call it 6.75" for good measure, which includes the fuel filter end.

There was a good tear at the carb inlet, so I'm going to hope it's just the fuel line causing the leak.

Thanks for setting me up!

Is the smoke from the Fawn fire making it your way? We got some yesterday afternoon later. Looked like it was heading Southeast more than south. Definitely toxic, not as much wildland burning yet.

Woodslasher

Woodslasher

Mornin, Woodslasher!

Got the hose off. From end to end, trying to staighten it out, I got around 6.5". Maybe call it 6.75" for good measure, which includes the fuel filter end.

There was a good tear at the carb inlet, so I'm going to hope it's just the fuel line causing the leak.

Thanks for setting me up!

Is the smoke from the Fawn fire making it your way? We got some yesterday afternoon later. Looked like it was heading Southeast more than south. Definitely toxic, not as much wildland burning yet.
I'm getting some smoke, but Idk what fire it's from. I'll cut a piece of hose this afternoon and ship it probably early next week.