• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Pro Mac 700

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to run a 390xp,394xp, or 395xp. Had an insanely clean 371xp I wish I had back. Had a 272xp with some work done. 181se that was a mean one. Ported hand made muffler. Velocity stack. It was fun. Had a 2100 but that was a bit heavy for my needs.

I've got a nice 181 that i'm putting a 288 top end on if you're interested. I'm maybe 4 hours away from you over in north-central Idaho. I wouldn't be looking to trade though, i've already got a pm700 and i'm probably going to put it up for sale very soon.

I've got a nice 181 that i'm putting a 288 top end on if you're interested. I'm maybe 4 hours away from you over in north-central Idaho. I wouldn't be looking to trade though, i've already got a pm700 and i'm probably going to put it up for sale very soon.
What do you think the pm700 is worth? Prices are all over the place. Probly end up having to sell it then buy what I want.

What do you think the pm700 is worth? Prices are all over the place. Probly end up having to sell it then buy what I want.
How much for the 181?

Still have it yall. Interested in a 266,272,281,288,181,372,390. Depending on what it is may throw some extra $ in.
Sent you a pm on the 181. As far as what to ask for cash for the pm700 I was going to try and get 250 for mine and it's not quite as nice looking as yours. I would think that 300 to 350 should be pretty reasonable for what you have. Maybe others will comment on what a reasonable price might look like as I would also like to be in the right ballpark. @heimannm Mark may be able to add some good insight here.

Latest posts

Back