Raffle for AS member 08F150

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. I'm a former tree trimmer, who no longer works in the trade. I have a few odds and ends that I'd like to donate.

Not looking to join the raffle or for anything in return, just trying to help a brother out. My ex took me for everything she could and purposely destroyed the relationship between me and my son, evil *****! Contact me at [email protected] or here with details on donating. Good luck.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Hi. I'm a former tree trimmer, who no longer works in the trade. I have a few odds and ends that I'd like to donate.

Not looking to join the raffle or for anything in return, just trying to help a brother out. My ex took me for everything she could and purposely destroyed the relationship between me and my son, evil *****! Contact me at [email protected] or here with details on donating. Good luck.

Hey MDavis, this drawing was completed months ago, but they happen probably twice a year in my experience here. If still interested, keep an eye out in the latest postings, for another drawing.

Thanks for the reply. I figured it was over long ago. Nobody responded, so I forgot about it.

Back