Raffle for AS member 08F150

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed where you were taking donations. I have a crap-ton of saws I want to get rid of.
There's always the Trading Post, the 2016 Christmas Giving thread http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/2016-christmas-giveaway.303558, or wait for the next fund raiser (usually 2 to 3 per year).

OR, you could start a separate auction thread for a nice saw, and donate the proceeds to Scotts Go Fund Me page.
(* If you do, please provide a link in this thread)

Philbert

Uh-oh. Never got it. Some post-office moron is buying himself some more crack, methinks.

Hasn't been cashed yet. Was written on 20 Nov, was $50, not 40 like I thought (I'm looking at my checkbook) I also wrote a check to my folks, mailed same time, they got it Saturday.

The current list of raffle items is:
--Ported McCulloch 10-10 - Josh Peterson - @unclemoustache on AS Claimed by HeRoze
--Husqvarna 346xpg - Mark something-or-other - @stihlaficionado on AS Claimed by TPagel
--Port job on pro saw - @El Moobs aka @Mastermind Claimed by Yukon Stihl
--2 Loops of RSF 72 dl 3/8 .050 full skip chain, with shipping to lower 48 - @Skippy
--Like new 18" bar and loop of semi chisel chain for Husqvarna Large Mount (D009)- @svk
--Two loops of Husqvarna square ground skip 3/8" .050" 72 or 84 DL winners choice and I cover shipping. @Onan18
--New in the box Spyderco Manix II for the raffle. CPM S30V steel, plainedge, black scales.Shipped on my dime. @Joe Kidd
--New Fiskars X7 @Jughead
--Timberline (gently used) with 3/8and 3/8lp burrs @Jughead
--Three loops of brand new Stihl chain. 18" or 20", .325 .063, or 3/8 .050. Winner's choice. To add even more to this prize, a three pack of the appropriate Stihl files will be sent along with the three loops of the winner's choosing. Shipped to the Lower 48 @farmer steve
--Donating either: 1) an Efco 8200 w/less than 10 hrs --OR-- 2) Stihl MS440 MM, new OEM crank seals, intake boot, fuel line & filter, new carb kit. Will let you know which one when Tree Monkey's raffle is over @ncfarmboy . Claimed by NCPete
-- MSA Forestry Helmet, with Hearing Muffs, Face Sheild, and Adjustable Suspension (Post #156) shipped to lower 48 @Philbert

Which leaves me to the Efco 8200, or the Stihl MS440 MM --- which I already marked above --- as soon as Tree Monkey's raffle on that other site is finished and the winners over there pick.

So, fixing the list now:

1. Thomas Ekervogt - Yukon Stihl (O,P,E,) el moobs portjob
  2. Travis Pagel - Tpagel husqvarna 346xp
  3. Tony Connell no response?
  4. Victor Rozeboom – Heroze ported 10-10
  5. Peter Davio – NCPete what's left from NCFarmboy's listing on the (other site)
  6. Tanner Tobiason
  7. Randy Bloomingburg – rburg
  8. Frank Bierce - Sparkysparks9
  9. John King – tbone75
  10. Anthony Hoffman – semotony
  11. Dallas Davis
  12. Juston Howes – jughead
  13. Matthew Brink – Plowboy83
  14. Mark Andrews
  15. Clint Heenie – Mainewoods
  16. Wilson Shepherd – NCFarmboy
  17. Greg Stihlasaurus