Raffle for AS member 08F150

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey wonfiddy, has anyone told you that you look like Stevo from Jackass?

If we raise more money can you PLEASE not post any more snackie pics?

The people I respect on this forum think a great deal of you, bless you, brother.

Here's to you, my friend, even though you've single handedly given me horrific nightmares and forced me to pour bleach in my eyes on more than one occasion...

All the very best to you and yours

Should I put a stop payment on my check? It will cost me $30 to do that though.

So where are the rest of the new donations comin? We got like at least 15 more to pay out!!!!!! I can put in an old locked up super 12 and maybe a locked up super ez.......scabbard for a 16" dolmar, OEM plus bar oil n wood chips.....plus a hardcase!!!!!!! Heck even an old poulan top handle that is a PITA to start.......

Just kiddin, I am just bitter I didnt get drawn in first 15. Hah, no worries. If ya'll run another raffle will try throwing something usefull in. Heck got a Fiskas that collects rust, an extra pick-a-roon.....not sure a gift certificate to fix an appliance would go over on an internet forum. Or even a used, gone thru and fixed, washer/dryer........thats all i got!!!!

Really? After you swallowed guys whole, you think you can pass them?? :cold:
(Sorry, the grammar police is at it again. Next time put in a comma after 'pass.') :innocent:

I'm lost what you talking about man

Sorry - I was modifying the old football joke. You know:

Coach to prospective quarterback, hands him a football. "Hey Joe, think you can pass this?"
Joe - "Gee coach - I don't think I could even swallow it."

I will take the fiskars X7 .
Got it !! Great little hatchet !! Thanks to everyone that help out . Should make for little better holidays for Scott .
Scott please give us a yell if you find anything else we can do for you !!! Just don't be afraid to ask bout anything , one or more of us can and will help !!!

Back