Raffle to help fellow AS member manyhobies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting there!

Just reread this whole thread (glad I have my pages set to 100!:hmm3grin2orange:).

A big THANK YOU :msp_tongue: to each and everyone of you that helped us out either with your encouraging words or buying a ticket knowing you had a small percentage of winning! :msp_thumbup:

Just to give you guys an update. I'm feeling better. I've joined a low impact exercise group called "Bone Builders". It's a workout for older people, but I fit right in!:msp_w00t: I have little old ladies out repping me and they are using weights!

Currently my neck is being a "PAIN IN THE NECK"!

I'm getting there!

Congratulations to the winners!

Has everyone received their prizes. Hasn't been much talk here lately. Sure would like to see pictures of everyone with there prize :popcorn:

Thanks to the very generous woods port donation made by Mastermind, my 346 XP is being transformed as we speak. Thank you mastermind, and thank you Derbyguy for your kind gesture towards a fellow AS member. Heal quickly and be well Manyhobbies!!

Just reread this whole thread (glad I have my pages set to 100!:hmm3grin2orange:).

A big THANK YOU :msp_tongue: to each and everyone of you that helped us out either with your encouraging words or buying a ticket knowing you had a small percentage of winning! :msp_thumbup:

Just to give you guys an update. I'm feeling better. I've joined a low impact exercise group called "Bone Builders". It's a workout for older people, but I fit right in!:msp_w00t: I have little old ladies out repping me and they are using weights!

Currently my neck is being a "PAIN IN THE NECK"!

I'm getting there!

Congratulations to the winners!

No pain no gain. Push on through. Glad to hear from you

Has everyone received their prizes. Hasn't been much talk here lately. Sure would like to see pictures of everyone with there prize :popcorn:

Patiently waiting. Will get picks when mine is recieved.

Me too. Naked Arborist hasn't been on AS in a while. Must be busy wrapping my saw up for shipping. :)

Got the saw today. Thanks, Naked Arborist, as well as derbyguy for putting this all together, and especially to manyhobbies for having difficulty so that we could give you a hand!

attachment.php

attachment.php

I got mine! But I keep forgetting to take pictures. I thanked the giver already, but I was going to wait till I took pics to post this...

Thank you! I already used two of them the other day!

Ok so we are still waiting on a couple more pictures here guys. Hope everyone has received there prizes and are happy. Dan its been a while since we've heard for you here too. Hope things are going well and you are healing.

Ok so we are still waiting on a couple more pictures here guys. Hope everyone has received there prizes and are happy. Dan its been a while since we've heard for you here too. Hope things are going well and you are healing.

Sorry guys, been busy on the CX/GL forum. The bikes are finally coming out of mothballs!

Things are getting better. I can lift my little girl Lilyana and hold her for a while. Unplanned movements are still a problem. If Lilyana is holding my hand and pulls when I'm not expecting it, I feel dull pain.

I did run my little Poulan 2150 the other day and trimmed a few branches off of a tree.

I lost a lot of strength just waiting to heal. Slowly but surly I'll get there!

Thanks again for all of the support you guys gave us! The kind and encouraging words along with the 4-6 cords of wood that was cut!

I've been thinking about that wood and will take from the top of the pile and stack that in the shed, give it a few more weeks and stack some more.

Thanks again!

Dan, Linda, and Lilyana Grace LaDuke :msp_biggrin:

Mine is on the way per scooterbum with some improvements and extras. I'll post as soon as I get it. Keeping my fingers crossed for this week.

Glad your getting better man!

Sent from my iPhone using My Fingers

Mine has arrived complete with pics. Very cool older saw. Scoot sent along a really nice bar in almost new shape 18" instead of 16". Perfect for the smaller wood saw. Some spare Stihl oil and bar scabbard. A BIG Thank You to Scooterbum!

unabeput.jpg

Wife was happy this one didn't cost anything. LOL
qu4esa4a.jpg

4amaveda.jpg

Now for Murphy's Law. 3rd pull on starter with new handle and cord pawls or something gives way:-(.
3ygesasu.jpg

Any chance anyone has this hanging around or a good suggestion where to get it. I'll post a pic of it below.

Sent from my iPhone using My Fingers

Last edited:
Hey guy's, I received my Mastermind woods ported 346XP, and holy mother of pearl!! What a professional, outstanding job by Randy. That saw is a screamer. Believe me when I say that a Mastermind woods ported saw is something special. Couldn't be happier with the results. I never win raffles as a rule, but man did I hit the jack pot this time. Thank you derbyguy for thinking of your friend and going out of your way to help him. Thank you Randy for the generous donation and the incredible woods port. Dan you hang in there and get well soon.

Thought I'd report in on how I'm doing. I'm getting stronger and can do more and more. I still have to be the one planning my movements. My little girl was holding my hand and pulling me which didn't feel very good.

Congratulations again to the winners and thank you so much to everyone who joined in this raffle to give us a helping hand. derbyguy, thank you for all of your work keeping track of tickets and all of that gobbledygook (technical word).

Back