• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Rare very nice/like New Jonsered CS2149 with brand new Husky NE 346xp cylinder kit in box, New Total Super Pro 18” bar and new Stihl RS chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rynosawr

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
SOLD

I have had this saw for over 6 years. In that time, I have slowly accumulated a brand New OEM Husqvarna NE cylinder kit, a new Total Super Pro bar, and a new Stihl 23RS Chain for it. I even have a two idiots logging kickstand felling spike that is brand new and included.

This Jonsered CS2149 is a full magnesium cased saw, brother to the CS2152 and CS2153, with all parts interchanging with those and the mechanical cylinder and carb parts interchanging with the cousin saw as well, the awesome 346XP NE. This one just happens to be the more awesome and rare Red-head version with a better handle angle (IMHO).

The Saw has very low hours on it, and basically looks almost absolutely new.

I haven’t even put gas in it since I got it years ago with the help of a very fine member here. I was going to have this brand new oem HUSKY 346xp NE cylinder ported and worked on with a carb change and modified muffler as well, and decided I didn’t truly need it. It was all want only. The stock saws run very nice and are light and great to use, and as you all know, the 346xp NE turns that model size into a hot rod!

It has become my unused saw because with my back, feet, and hand issues, I only use a little Zenoah Ryobi the very few times I have needed a saw for general yard and small firewood work. I still have my 272 converted Jonsereds 630 for the very rare bigger stuff.

Also, with the continuing grief, emotional toil, and financial impacts we have endured from the loss of my stepson, I am just trying to clean out my excess quality items of all kinds around the house to pay for expenses and ongoing medical costs.

included items:
1. Excellent/mint JONSERED CS2149 Turbo
2. NEW OEM Husqvarna 346XP NE Cylinder and piston kit #544 14 29-07
3. New Total Super Pro 18” .325/.050 72DL bar
4. New STIHL .325/.050 72DL 23RS chain
5. New Kickstand felling spike from Two Idiots Logging
6. New partition wall 537 25 13-02 and correct sized Stihl clamp upgrade (not installed yet)

SOLD

Price dropped to entice buyers…. From what I know I spent, there is $250 in new cylinder, bar and chain, and kickstand/spike, partition wall and clamp.

Latest posts

Back