• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Recent scam being run on multiple chainsaw sites

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a notification of a PM about my add looking for Poulan 5200 parts earlier. I was busy then 15 minutes later it was gone so I am betting that is what you are referencing. I commend you for your excellent catch!!!

I saw a notification of a PM about my add looking for Poulan 5200 parts earlier. I was busy then 15 minutes later it was gone so I am betting that is what you are referencing. I commend you for your excellent catch!!!
I had received several PM`s from members telling me about them getting PM`s from a new member saying a friend of theirs had a saw or part they were looking for, just had to send a eMail to an outside source to set up the purchase so I took appropriate action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back