• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold REDUCED!! Free Shipping!!! Husqvarna 372 xp x-torq 2021

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was seriously considering this then lucked into a like new 2018 372 with an older 346 package last week. Fairly priced, I just think lots of people are sitting on their cash right now.
Savvy wisdom........ Saturation and flux leading to pressure snd competition... as the tree shakes out and loses dead wood and leaves in a storm so will this bottom be.
Feels like 2008 all over again.
I wish you good fortune and grace.
Aloha

Savvy wisdom........ Saturation and flux leading to pressure snd competition... as the tree shakes out and loses dead wood and leaves in a storm so will this bottom be.
Feels like 2008 all over again.
I wish you good fortune and grace.
Aloha
It's 2008 again, but much, much worse. The Trump/Biden bailouts absolutely dwarf the Bush bailout, and I don't think the fed stopped pumping liquidity at all in the interim since 08, until just now. I'm stocking food, silver, bullets and some green money. It is hard to pass up deals like this one, but I got to.

With all due respect man, give it a rest for a few days. Makes it look that you are desperate to sell. The current market just doesn't place that value on the saw.

This is the most least expensive 372xp on the interwebs in this almost new condition... Definitely worse than 2008. I don't remember making life decisions at the gas pump back then....

I would love the 272 but can't take the chance making purchases that large. Same for Matt's 395 that I can't believe is still for sale. I ran numbers multiple times, but I cant cut my safety cord for saws I don't even have time to use right now.....unfortunately.

She'll sell. Someone is looking for it right now but doesn't know to look here.

Yup. Unless it sold on o-p-e recently.

I tried to sell half a truckload of assorted tools to the pawn shops this past week. Apparently everyone in the county is also unloading like crazy, and the shops sales are slowing again. Not willing to buy or trade for a single tool, and all I was after was a used 353 on the shelf or a couple hundred dollars

Another thing I noted. Lots of 550 MII's for sale already.

Back