Remington Chainsaws(including Mall chainsaws)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That full wrap is sick!!! Probably helps with felling monster trees. I have a couple big oaks 28-36" picked out for firewood at our property. I am going to try and do most of the big cutting with my remington collection. A tank of gas doesn't go to far on those😂

on Mike acres says 7500 rpm for 660 and 6000 for the 754. Not sure how accurate that is. I may have some Remington literature I collected that may have some info as well to possibly verify

That full wrap is sick!!! Probably helps with felling monster trees. I have a couple big oaks 28-36" picked out for firewood at our property. I am going to try and do most of the big cutting with my remington collection. A tank of gas doesn't go to far on those😂
The saw pictured is a gear drive. Whatever engine rpm I listed in my web page came from factory literature or owners manuals, service manuals. The wrap around handlebars were standard as those saws were meant to be used on large timber.

Back