• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Remington Super 754

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump...open to reasonable offers.

As I mentioned in the post I will cover the first $20 of shipping. So if shipping is $30, then I pay 20 and you pay 10.

Ok thanks says 1 pint to 2 gallons so 8 oz to 1 gallon. That's alot of oil. Just was wondering if there was a particular brand that guys run in old saws. Think I have 8 oz of echo red armor left. Waiting on the guy to see if he accepts my offer on evilbay trying to get it for 125$ shipped.

So don't mix it 16:1 then? Everything I own currently gets 45:1 some are 40:1 some 50:1 so I mix in the middle. I just don't want to score or seize up the old saw. Thanks!

That's awesome you have a lawnboy! Yea my briggs run on mix every once in awhile as well. I remember having one of those green machines when I was 5 or 6 years old. Had the side discharge up front.

I agree with what broken said. I mix mine to 50:1 then I add alil bit more oil for good measure. Better to be more lubricated than less.
I have run numerous hobby saws at 50:1 over the yrs will premium synthetic oils . No problems however my more expensive work saws get the little richer 44:1 , again plugs look good never any carbon build up . Even my old Pioneers originally spec'd for 16:1 now run 50:1 or 44:1 since their seldom used lol.

I run 16-1 rec fuel in my remingtons dang parts are to hard to come by to have any failures but I could be alil overprotective 🤔
Which Remingtons do you have....I picked up a few in southern Minnesota this summer and just started looking at my Remington Super 754 today...it was -10 this mourning so shop work sounded nicer then working outside!..I just run the 32:1 Stihl in all my old MACs and Homies and they seem happy....

Back