Rim sprocket clutch drum for 435?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pictsidhe

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a 435 which is for the little stuff, a Dolkita 6421 for bigger stuff. I'm getting into chainsaw milling and of course, want more power... I'd like to butcher a sprocket nose to take my 435 so I can run both saws, this is going to be way cheaper than one big saw. My main issue is the lack of choice of sprocket size for the 435. It's 7 tooth 325 only. I can't find a rim clutch for it, but suspect there's something out there that would fit, much like the echo drum I put on a dolmar. So, anyone know of a rim clutch for a 12mm crankshaft, 63mm id, 66mm od? I can lock the oiler to the crank if the clutch doesn't have the drive dogs. I'd give a few bucks for a worn out Oregon powermatch nose so I don't need to sacrifice a new one.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

A 435 is around 41cc. Its one of the midels that the cc's dont match the model. (Not sure why, im not a Husqvarna expert by any means)

I'm planning to mill using a 64cc saw on one end of the bar, 40cc 435 on the other end. So yes, 3/8 chain on the little saw that's helping a bigger one.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Back