sach Dolmar 115 new purchase to me have a issue with throttle linkage

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmalcrazy

Reaction score
this is my first Sachs Dolmar saw. We have always had Jonsered but i got this reasonable and have been very happy with it.
The only issue is the throttle linkage that is driven by trigger keeps getting stuck behind the metal piece on the trigger. i unfortunately broke the metal piece of the trigger so i have a new one ordered. the parts diagram make it look like it came off. I didn't realize it had a crimped pin through the plastic trigger. I also ordered new rubber buffers since i got it apart. is there something i need to do to keep it from slipping behind this metal rocking arm?

this is my first Sachs Dolmar saw. We have always had Jonsered but i got this reasonable and have been very happy with it.
The only issue is the throttle linkage that is driven by trigger keeps getting stuck behind the metal piece on the trigger. i unfortunately broke the metal piece of the trigger so i have a new one ordered. the parts diagram make it look like it came off. I didn't realize it had a crimped pin through the plastic trigger. I also ordered new rubber buffers since i got it apart. is there something i need to do to keep it from slipping behind this metal rocking arm?
Do you have the IPL for it....? That will show you all the parts in the correct order.

I did have the diagram saved. My problem is the throttle linkage get stick behind the rocking metal piece on the throttle trigger. The pic looks correct to what I have in the saw so I’m not sure If something would be worn that needs replacing. It’s 191 on the carb/ throttle diagram. If you oook at the pic you see it has a metal lip towards the right side. That is what is getting past the throttle trigger. When that happens I obviously loose reps because it’s not fullly deploying the linkage to open the carb up. Maybe I just need to find that linkage and replace it too

Do you have the IPL for it....? That will show you all the parts in the correct order.
I did have the pics. The problem I’m having the little metal lip from the throttle linkage manages to get behind the metal part of the trigger that pushes the linkage so I don’t get full throttle and it doesnt idle down. I was wondering if I need to adjust something or if this is a common problem

Latest posts

Back