Sasquatch Sauce Recipe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Shooters Apprentice

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I haven't ever shared this recipe before. I like hot sauce, but it seems like a lot of it either gets way too complicated, or its flavorless or even nasty and just hot.

I worked up this Habanero sauce recipe and it's my favorite sauce, and I use it for everything, from cooking, to sandwiches. It gets better with age too, I usually make a batch once a year or so and it will fill 2 pickle jars.

40 Habaneros (I usually try to find larger ones)
6 Jalapeños
6 Serrano peppers
10 cloves of garlic
12oz bottle of beer (I like darker beer for this)
White vinegar added to beer to make 2 cups of liquid (About half cup)
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup molasses
1Tbs Paprika
1tsp salt
1Tbs Mango magic (Available at walmart with the grilling spices, can be left out)

Cut the peppers in half and remove the seeds. Blister the peppers and garlic with some olive oil. I like to do this on the grill to add a little smoke flavor.

Add everything to a blender and blend on high until its no longer chunky.

If anyone makes this, I can share some recipes in which I use it. let me know how you like it!

C4D8D48B-1021-4C4B-A690-B11974A6F7F0.jpeg

7DC8DBD8-7F91-4A55-899D-924D764E1EA2.jpeg

I haven't ever shared this recipe before. I like hot sauce, but it seems like a lot of it either gets way too complicated, or its flavorless or even nasty and just hot.

I worked up this Habanero sauce recipe and it's my favorite sauce, and I use it for everything, from cooking, to sandwiches. It gets better with age too, I usually make a batch once a year or so and it will fill 2 pickle jars.

6 Jalapeños
6 Serrano peppers
10 cloves of garlic
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup molasses
1Tbs Paprika
1tsp salt
1Tbs Mango magic (Available at walmart with the grilling spices, can be left out)

Cut the peppers in half and remove the seeds. Blister the peppers and garlic with some olive oil. I like to do this on the grill to add a little smoke flavor.

If anyone makes this, I can share some recipes in which I use it. let me know how you like it!

View attachment 1052478
eataholix
View attachment 1052479
Thanks for this amazing recipe! :))

6 Jalapeños
6 Serrano peppers
10 cloves of garlic
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup molasses
1Tbs Paprika
1tsp salt

View attachment 1052478

View attachment 1052479

OMG! Looks totally amazing. I definitely suggest wearing thin nitrile gloves when handling the peppers.

Your homemade Habanero sauce sounds incredible! 😋🌶️ Thanks for sharing the recipe; it seems like a flavorful and versatile condiment. If you ever want to try something equally delicious and a bit different, I recommend experimenting with the chick-fil-a grilled nuggets recipe. It's a delightful twist on a classic favorite! Enjoy your culinary adventures.

I haven't ever shared this recipe before. I like hot sauce, but it seems like a lot of it either gets way too complicated, or its flavorless or even nasty and just hot.I worked up this Habanero sauce recipe and it's my favorite sauce, and I use it for everything, from cooking, to sandwiches. It gets better with age too, I usually make a batch once a year or so and it will fill 2 pickle jars.
6 Jalapeños
6 Serrano peppers
10 cloves of garlic
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup molasses
1Tbs Paprika
1tsp salt

View attachment 1052478

View attachment 1052479
WOW! OMG!!! I am not even going to ask if it is spicy or hot!!

and i live in a town where jals and other hot peppers are eaten like pickles!

Back