Saw an ad today, 660 parts complete for $69 plus $99 for shipping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's a Chinese 660 kit saw but about half price of the others. Just wondering if anyone else had seen this on ebay and what they thought. It did say in the ad that it wasn't guaranteed if someone made a complete saw from the parts...

Probably stuff that was removed from the huztl assembly line for being defective or returns that got sold/liquidated as pallet deals...I see this trash being sold all the time in my area where people buy pallets of amazon/lowes/walmart's etc etc returns that then individually sell them off on suckers at flea markets, craigs list, facebook, ebay etc...some are even hack repaired then sold. The worst are the space heaters that cause so many house fires every winter.

It's a Chinese 660 kit saw but about half price of the others. Just wondering if anyone else had seen this on ebay and what they thought. It did say in the ad that it wasn't guaranteed if someone made a complete saw from the parts...
Did u get one thats a killer deal

No, I didn't buy one, just mentioned they were selling cheaper than before. It seems that other vendors are getting in on the act now, I've seen several of them cheaper than that but some have to be scams because of the wording of the ads..

No, I didn't buy one, just mentioned they were selling cheaper than before. It seems that other vendors are getting in on the act now, I've seen several of them cheaper than that but some have to be scams because of the wording of the ads..
Yea there's a ton of those scam websites. I read that over 10000 are created every day. If its too good to be true most likely its not.

I try to stick with ebay and Amazon as they have protection for such things. I will say I bought one of those 62cc dereal pro saws and I've bein amazed in its reliability and good power. I think I'm going to try the 75cc one on ebay that has 7hp which isn't far off the ms660 which is what I want but Farmertec ****ed me on ordering one in time.

Back