Saw Fest Ohio

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E.N. update - So I have confirmation from Manny the CEO of Farmertec Holzfforma.
They agreed to sponsor the clone wars at Saw Fest. Farmertec Holzfforma will be donating a saw to the winner of that competition. The saw model will be revealed the day of the event. That model will be the saw needed for the following years contest.

Rule update in the clone 660 build off. Since a guy in my FB group has been making CPI pipes for work saws now. They added the rule has to be a muffler saw no pipes in the class.

The wild thing build off does allow pipes and some has been seen in the CR FB group testing them. :cheers:

Eric and others on Sawfest committee said mufflers must be mufflers used on chainsaw to begin. Can be modded in many ways, just have to be a normal muffler. This is for the saw classes during their timed portion.

Not this new homemade stuff folks are doing.

e3ci.jpg

Friend that helps run this event. =
We are gonna trying something different this year. I’d like to do a pre registration this year. That will help keep a more accurate headcount on who will be competing. I setup an email for saw fest. I would like people to send an email letting me know what events you will be competing in. Also something about yourself but doesn’t have to be anything serious.
Email is [email protected]
All entrees must be in by September 1.

People have been asking the dates for this year’s event. October 15th at 9am the competition’s start. People are more then welcome to come in on the 14th. The more people that pre-register will help us determine the amount of competition Wood. Hopefully the weather will cooperate with us this year. We are looking forward to seeing everyone in October!

sfncccc.jpg

This looks like it is going the be huge even compared to last 2. :cheers:

They are having a buy sell trade there too. If certain stuff your needing ask folks.

I found some stuff the other day that dolmar collector wanted I had forgot I had in my stacks of scabbards. Some NLA poulan 475 parts someone wanted too.

Did keep 3 for wall, the Sachs-dolmar, dolmar, makita.

dcov.jpgdhatt.jpg
dcovv.jpg

22517 mcadow rd. Marysville Ohio is address for sawfest. Sorry about the empty message. Accidently hit reply button. Have a good day.
I wasnt posting his address in open out of respect to Eric the organizer. Only sending to those that ask for it.

But if you have permission from him good deal. Saves me some time. :cheers:

Back