• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy SC252 or similar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcr091

Reaction score
I'm looking for a stump grinder such as a Vermeer SC252 or similar sized machine. Preferrably something within 8 hours of Salt Lake City, UT. Please email me at [email protected] if you have anything available.

Thanks,
Brian

I'm looking for a stump grinder such as a Vermeer SC252 or similar sized machine. Preferrably something within 8 hours of Salt Lake City, UT. Please email me at [email protected] if you have anything available.

Thanks,
Brian
I actually found my 252 for a deal on eBay. Wait for the right one ending at the right time of day(or middle of the night), throw every penny you wish to at it with 30 seconds or less to go on the auction and just maybe you’ll get a deal.
On CL I couldn’t get anyone to haggle with me. On never looked on here but maybe you’ll find one.
Good Luck
Bruce

Latest posts

Back