Scam, Spam, or Ham ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Has anyone other than me ever gotten a congratulations like this on this site before..
It may be legit but my years of secret work with clearances make me a bit jumpy..Anyone with my real name and address would have classified material. While this offer seems nice I would like to know if this is common practice or if I need to ignore..They are asking for my name and address. I need confirmation please.. Thanks..Screenshot_20220118-232834.png

Reactions: DSS
Has anyone other than me ever gotten a congratulations like this on this site before..
It may be legit but my years of secret work with clearances make me a bit jumpy..Anyone with my real name and address would have classified material. While this offer seems nice I would like to know if this is common practice or if I need to ignore..They are asking for my name and address. I need confirmation please.. Thanks..View attachment 957438

It's a trick.

They want to harvest your organs.

The only organ that;'s not almost worn out is the reproductive ones. MY X made sure that they didn't get a lot of use. Ha. Ha. In fact almost like new, hardly used. Ha Ha. someone asked for that joke.. Right..Ha Ha.

It's like this guys: Management is recognizing your past participation and grandfathering you into a new membership status that has been created. It comes with perks, too. Just say thank you and let it go.

Replying with your name & address just gets you a bonus. Nobody said you had to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back