• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scammers and shady characters, list them here

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatherwheels

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
If you have been scamed or know of a scam doing the rounds,
could you post it here so others can be warned.
Give all the details you can, people need to be aware of these sorts of low life.

May be the mods could make this a sticky, it sure would help buyers avoid those
who need to be avoided.

Here is one Guy to be avoided, scammed a member from this site.
Ryan Joseph Sinibaldi
10561 E Turtle Ln, Floral City, FL 34436
ryan_joseph_sinibaldi_citrus_fl_562-jpg.923562

https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/buyer-beware-rs-saws-llc.353748/#post-7561330

If you have been scammed or know of a scam doing the rounds,
could you post it here so others can be warned.
Give all the details you can, people need to be aware of these sorts of low life.

May be the mods could make this a sticky, it sure would help buyers avoid those
who need to be avoided.
I will sticky it if I can find it. >Done.

Do not deal with kcr357 name Keith Hass Fort Lauderdale, fla. paid him for a Stihl 045 saw received nothing. Won’t answer my messages, let’s shut this scammer down. I searched and he owns a business seadoo upolstery. You pay him to this seadoo upholstery .

Keith hass your one of the shameless now. You can run but you can’t hide deadbeat. Every search I do I end up here,

https://www.searchpeoplefree.com/find/keith-daniel-haas/12zfocoqqPJu

Bill, did you get your saw?

@pioneerguy600
Not sure if this guy is a legit or what the endgame is here, got this message from @shortfuze82 :
"I knew you wouldn’t be able to stay away , FYI I hung on to that hinge you sent me , an you will get it back in person when you least expect it. So you better notify your parents that is assuming you still reside in their basement. Based purely on the research google providedcwith the adress where last parts were sent...Lmfao
I think it’s hilarious you thought you were going to screw me an get away with it..... welp guess PayPal showed you how much you really know!

But you sell parts for a living and you make x amount of money a year ..... your a ****ing loser an i would be glad to copy an paste all the screen shots I have with your previous messages to your post here so everyone knows your the same slimy scumbag just because you took an intermission doest mean I’m even close to done blasting you! These guys on here are decent people an deserve to be warned about scumbags like you . So be my guest make the next move, but I will warn you tread lightly or you may have to wait a few more months an comeback with a new user name at which time I WILL find you and expose you once again. Your a liar and a crook and all should be well aware."

Screenshot attached as well.
I've never sold anything on this site and probably won't with psychos like this on here. And the threat is pretty hilarious, if someone showed up at my parents house I'd make sure to be there to watch lol...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-24 101829.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-24 101829.png
    384.4 KB · Views: 65
If anyone looks back far enough they can find the threads that involved you with 254/262 conversion parts and questions . You give yourself away every time it’s not hard to figure out . All that sell to this clown should be aware he’s as slimey as they come ... he claims shipping damage an cries to PayPal for a full refund .. 9/10 times PayPal sides with him

Not in my case because I exposed the grey area in his classic scam, he disappeared for a few months an is now after the site supervisors kicked him off arborist site an is now back with a fresh new user name... sellers beware

@shortfuze82 Sorry man you got the wrong guy, never purchased anything here either.
Post the threads, post your screen shots. Is there something specific about my profile that makes you think I'm a reemerging scum bag? Or do you hit every new member with the same thing?

@shortfuze82 Sorry man you got the wrong guy, never purchased anything here either.
Post the threads, post your screen shots. Is there something specific about my profile that makes you think I'm a reemerging scum bag? Or do you hit every new member with the same thing?
shortfuze is projecting. He is one of the less trustworthy sellers on this site and whining about his own shoddy seller behavior is his trademark. Anyone that would ship a piston and cylinder loose in a plastic bag is just not all there.

@shortfuze82 you accused me, show the nonexistent proof you claim to have or man up and apologize that you got the wrong guy.
Also, the question about my profile is sincere, glad to make changes? I generally keep a low profile online - what goes online exists forever, including rude comments.
This is a great forum, I've been lurking for awhile and picked up tons of info, also follow some of the guys on YouTube.
Calling the whole forum a bunch of clowns & jokers doesn't help your credibility.

Latest posts

Back