Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw an old Chevy truck with the spare carrier on the bed like yours go by today Mark. Had a nice sound to it. Only problem was it looked like a test vehicle for dupont paint. :crazy2: Or he was buying rattle cans on clearance at Walmart and they only had 1 or 2 of a color.
I think that was Mark, on his way down here to get that single cab dually? I was going to buy him a steak and beer if he took me for a ride in it.

I see that multicolor "look" on a FB early chevy page I'm on. I'm a one color guy. I'm stihl looking for my '55 chevy panel I sold years ago.
Don’t bring up the old ones. I let a rust free 40 Ford Sedan Delivery go, back in the 70’s. It was rare then, but I let slip away for $500-700? I had a 39 Ford Coupe I wanted to put a McColloch Super Charger on. Just out of high school, I had 5 Mopars, 2 IH Harvesters, and 2 Fords. My parents were afraid the herd was going to go feral and made me thin it.

I think that was Mark, on his way down here to get that single cab dually? I was going to buy him a steak and beer if he took me for a ride in it.
Steak and a unsweetened ice tea or seltzer . Gave up alcohol just about three years ago .

Todays scrounge FREE a real nice metal cabinet with four shelves these things are stupid expensive new IMG_6432.jpeg

Well.... If I was selling it, I'd ask $400 for it. So if you want to sell it, I'll give you $400 :laughing: .

I don't think I could make a boat anchor out of that!
Heck I paid that for it with a roached top end lol. I need to get some pics of it.

I have a few newer orange ones I don’t talk about. Like the time Neil saw my MS170 in the background, after I said I didn’t have anything under 70CC’s, and called me on it!!
Just put a 48" bar on that 170 and no one will notice. Heard they can handle one no problem!!!! Lol

Steak and a unsweetened ice tea or seltzer . Gave up alcohol just about three years ago .

Todays scrounge FREE a real nice metal cabinet with four shelves these things are stupid expensive new View attachment 1086371
I didn't give up beer, but it's very seldom I drink more than one at a time, then it has to be a good craft beer. One of my favorite restaurant's has 40-50 beers on tap. On the back of the menu it has
Training beer:
Bud light
Coors light
Miller light.

Last night we ate at Lonhorns. I had the 6oz sirloin with grilled shrimp. A Sam Adams Seasonal, then Peach Iced Tea with dinner.

Scrounged pics you say?????
Scrounged pics I say! It's been all "@Cowboy254 this, cowboy that". Time for me and Bob to get some headlines! :laughing:

This is one of two piles at my new best friend's house, AKA Craigslist poster. He wants to keep all the smalls for his fireplace which is fine by me. That might be 5% of the pile (well when i get to judge what is small anyway! :yes: )
20230529_131447.jpg
This is load one at my house.
20230529_125503.jpg
Thing 1 is helping now, Thing 2 will get a chance a little later this afternoon.
To be continued...

Scrounged pics I say! It's been all "@Cowboy254 this, cowboy that". Time for me and Bob to get some headlines! :laughing:

This is one of two piles at my new best friend's house, AKA Craigslist poster. He wants to keep all the smalls for his fireplace which is fine by me. That might be 5% of the pile (well when i get to judge what is small anyway! :yes: )
View attachment 1086407
This is load one at my house.
View attachment 1086408
Thing 1 is helping now, Thing 2 will get a chance a little later this afternoon.
To be continued...
You tell em HR lolol🤪🤪🤪🤪

Back