SE Kansas Fall GTG / Ehibition Idea

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lumberjackchef

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I am putting out a feeler right now for an idea that I have been asked to pursue by our local antique Tractor/Engine club. They put on an antique tractor and engine show at the end of sept. every year. It is called the Pioneer Harvest Fiesta. One of my buddies is now the vice president and and has asked me to try to come up with an idea like this to add to the fiesta have been setting up as an exhibitor each year doing chainsaw carvings and bringing several antique chainsaws to show. I am trying to see how many of you would be interested in helping to put on a much larger antique chainsaw exhibit by participating in our show in Fort Scott, Ks (66701) this fall. I have also been entertaining the idea of doing some races for any of you builders interested, chainsaw carvings as I usually do, and have an area set up to run some 2 man and other unique antique saws. Exhibitors enter free of charge and if you want to sell anything I think the vendor fees are only 25-30 dollars for the weekend. It is a three day show, fri-sun afternoon. As of now they have several things that go on such as the modified garden tractor pull, swap meet, the antique tractor parade, circular saw mill, planer, rock crusher, corn harvester, corn shucker, sorgum mill exhibitions, sometimes blacksmiths are on site, and me doing chainsaw carvings of coarse. Sunday seems to be the day that they need more events so that might be the day that we would shoot for to do our events with the chainsaws. If i can gain enough interest then i will solidify the plans just wondering how many would be interested in coming and participating in an event like this?

Back