SEK GTG Sept 28th Fort Scott Ks- Pioneer Harvest Fiesta-

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the saws going to be there just on Saturday looks like the tractor portion starts on Thursday

Well we will be there Friday setting up and usually Sunday tearing down. Your welcome to come hang out any time that you want to show up. Just let me know.

Sent from my M865C using Tapatalk 2

Been working on an old Homelite to bring and run. Hope I can have it done in time. Looks like all it needs now is a carb kit, only one problem, gotta have the green stuff to get it. Ain't that how it always is?

Been working on an old Homelite to bring and run. Hope I can have it done in time. Looks like all it needs now is a carb kit, only one problem, gotta have the green stuff to get it. Ain't that how it always is?

Steve will the RK 88 HL kit or the DG 5 HL diaphragm kit fit this carb? I have some on hand.

I might be able to score an old 1-70 mac to to bring along and run. A guy I do some work for on occasion is gonna trade me it for fixin his wife's riding mower.:msp_thumbup:I like deals like that!

Cool, I've got a 1-70 also that I'm going to bring.
Jim, RK-88 would be fine. Can you spare 2 of them? My 1-70 needs one too and that number is the substitute. Either number kit would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
WooooHoooo! Finally figured out this recoil on the Homelite. Not a lot different than a lawnmower, only about 30 little pieces in it is all.:msp_scared: Now I think I know what to do to get the flywheel off of my 17. Need to get it off so I can see why no spark. I'm betting there is a short somewhere from being dirty/oily.

WooooooHoooooHooooo! Got the flywheel off the 17.:rock: And didn't damage anything to boot.:clap: I should go buy a lottery ticket!

Should have bought a lottery ticket while I was ahead. Bad condenser on the 17. :msp_sad: Sure way to kill a spark. I wonder if one of those new fangled modules would work? How do they hook up? I've never messed with them before.

Should have bought a lottery ticket while I was ahead. Bad condenser on the 17. :msp_sad: Sure way to kill a spark. I wonder if one of those new fangled modules would work? How do they hook up? I've never messed with them before.

The ones that I have used left the points in place, clipped the wires and it had a wiring diagram in the package with the module. One worked pretty good the other time I tried it it gave up prematurely. Worth a shot I would say.

I'll have to try one, But it will have to wait. Back in the box and on the shelf.

Take your old condenser to Carpenter's. They've got a big box full of new condensers. I found a NOS condenser for my XP-1020 there. Cost me 5 bucks. Should be 0.18-0.22 mfd.

:msp_w00t::msp_w00t::msp_w00t: several days doing chainsaw stuff!!!!!! :biggrin:

thought I would bump the list of attending

Lumberjackchef+4
Wkend lumberjack+2 maybe 3
Cobey
workshop

Tallfarmboy mentioned maybe making a late afternoon appearance. I will be there on Sunday most of the day as well if anyone wants to run some saws then. Are the three possibles teach and bighohnson & hid dad?

Sent from my M865C using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back