SEK GTG Sept 28th Fort Scott Ks- Pioneer Harvest Fiesta-

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! I may have a daughter or 3 there as well. My SIL should be pulling his tractors as well.

Sent from my M865C using Tapatalk 2

Just wanted to remind everyone that you are all invited to come down here to Fort Scott, Ks on Sat. the 28th and race and/or run your saws (stock/mods/ whatever shows up), there will be plenty to cut. Plus garden tractor pulls will be going Friday night and Saturday afternoon, $5 entries. I can get more info on that if ya need, my In-laws are all pulling there. Also plenty of old tractors and steam engines to browse through. And I think Saturday night is the antique tractor pull. Just Pm me for details or directions. Hope to meet some more of the fine folks on AS there.

Updated List

Lumberjackchef+5
Wkend lumberjack+2 maybe 3
Cobey
workshop
Tallfarmboy(possible)

Put me down!

I will be bringing some tractors to the fiesta, and can also bring along a bunch of old mag saws, mostly big old McCulloch's. Planning on being there all day Friday and Saturday.

Alan

Thanks for the welcome! I've never been to a chainsaw gtg before, or even seen saws raced, so I am really looking forward to the event.

Alan

got a little bit of wood for the ft scott deal today :) and a couple more saws for the show :)

Hey Kenneth. Were you ever able to get ahold of teach and big J about coming down?,

Sent from my M865C using Tapatalk 2

IT'S ALIVE!!! IT'S ALIVE!!! BWAHAHAHAHA. The homelite 770D I got a couple months ago now RUNS! Thanks Mo.Jim for the carburetor kit. That did the trick. No I just hafta get it to the show. Can't hardly wait for it.

Maybe I can get my old Pioneer 650 running by then and see if I can take ya in a vintage 6 cube shootout.

I'm supposed to be trading for some old Mac 250's this week and maybe another c-51 Homie possibly.

Check it out I got a new barking log debarker!

attachment.php

Is there any special information to know about to get in? Or do I just pull in, give them a big toothless grin and say "I'm heeeree fer th'chainsaaws" :laugh:

Oh boy, four more days! Besides the chainsaws, is there anything else I need to bring? I will bring as many saws as can be hauled in my pickup, Mac 125, 797, 895, 795, 73, 250 supers and many of the more common models. Also some old Homies and Pioneers. I can scrounge up some wood to bring if needed.

Latest posts

Back