SEK GTG Sept 28th Fort Scott Ks- Pioneer Harvest Fiesta-

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any special information to know about to get in? Or do I just pull in, give them a big toothless grin and say "I'm heeeree fer th'chainsaaws" :laugh:

I will find out from the club president for sure. The toothless grin and anything about the chainsaws will probly get you in. I might be able to get us permission to use an entrance on the north side that will be easier as its a straight shot right to where we will be setting up the trailer and Carving area. If anybody has a popup tent you might want to bring it along with you for some shade. There is a swap meet/flea market going on in the fairground staging area that has your normal event food and drinks. Last year there was some pretty good BBQ.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Jim are you going to make this?

I doubt it,I need to save my fuel money for Jasper.:msp_sad: The bad part it looks like AWOL is bringing some cool old iron. If I hadn't bought that Echo 1001 last week and nice 036 today,I could have had the funds.

I doubt it,I need to save my fuel money for Jasper.:msp_sad: The bad part it looks like AWOL is bringing some cool old iron. If I hadn't bought that Echo 1001 last week and nice 036 today,I could have had the funds.

My bus is leaving at 7 am You are more than welcome to catch a ride. I can have some room for a few saws.

I hate say it but it looks doubtful I can make it. Unless the overtime hits this check.

Cobey and I been hard at it today got one trailer load of old magnesium saws and several cottonwood cants ready to cut!

Sent from my M865C using Tapatalk 2

Good deal! I'll be there at around 9 am with a load of old saws, and a couple newer.

Cobey and I thought we needed to post a little eye candy for all you magnesium fans!! :clap:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20130927_151307.jpg
    IMG_20130927_151307.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20130927_152010.jpg
    IMG_20130927_152010.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20130927_151419.jpg
    IMG_20130927_151419.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20130927_151658.jpg
    IMG_20130927_151658.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 54
Back home from the gtg. It was the most fun I've had in a very long time. Thanks to all you fine people who organized and worked so hard to put it on. I would like post some pics, but the forum won't let me right now.

Sent from my XT901 using Forum Fiend v1.0.1.

Back home from the gtg. It was the most fun I've had in a very long time. Thanks to all you fine people who organized and worked so hard to put it on. I would like post some pics, but the forum won't let me right now.

Sent from my XT901 using Forum Fiend v1.0.1.

Glad to hear you guys had a safe trip home. Even though there were just a few of us we all had a blast! The response from the locals has been excellent they enjoyed watching us race all the saws. Most fun I've had in a long while also! Couple of pics for ya.
generahe.jpg
ehu3e9yt.jpg
eryze8ar.jpg
cant wait till the next event. Your boys were a blast to watch with their air chainsaw races. Ill bet they will be some tough competition in the near future!

I will make a highlight video of the races when I get a chance and post them up for your veiwing pleasure.
a4atu2ed.jpg

Dang sure hated to see ya have to head out before the weather started to cooperate kenneth! Wish I could've ran a couple of those saws of yours. That old homie 650 that rick let me borrow was one beast of a saw and hard to beat in those small cants.

Had a great time Chad.. Even if it did rain all day. Enjoyed visiting with Colbey and Meeting Alan (AWOL),who has a awesome old Mac collection and meeting several others sorry terrible with names. All the old Steam tractors were fantastic.:msp_thumbsup:.

it was cold and soggy for a while but the company was top notch!!! thanks to Chad for getting things together.
thanks Kenneth for letting me run your cool saws that ported 350 and dolmar were really great runners :msp_thumbup:
the 290 supers neat too, the good old homelite 360 even won a couple of races! Alan.. it was great to meet you and your wonderful family
you got a great bunch of saws !!! wish i had for knowlege about the macs so I would know how neat of stuff I was looking at :D
we raced every way you can race a saw, even the mighty mite vs. the ported 460 :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:
the president already told me and Chad he wants us all back next year :biggrin: hope we get some videos soon, my wife had her first saw race
it was pretty neat

Back