Selling Super Split HD Log splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyeThomas

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
My wife is moving me an hour south to a newer home, I won’t need my log splitter anymore.

Garage kept, premium ethanol free only.

SuperSplit HD with 44 hours, $2800

Located in Manassas Va 20112

Pm me if you are interested., Rye.
8BDABCD3-B85A-4ED8-B6F3-C908F31C12A3.jpeg 2091B7C9-A439-424A-A3AD-17A52DEBD5E9.jpeg 9201EF2F-7C92-4B92-B6EA-90F482153150.jpeg

Man that's nice , im in thornburg ,VA if i had the full amount id take it in a heart beat, but im about $900 short:(

And a couple month wait depending on # of builds in front of you.

Some things don’t depreciate, don’t like it Gents move along. I’m not giving my equipment away. It’s paid for and can sit in my garage till the right buyer comes along.

I also pulled the silly low tow hitch and modded it so it can be towed without being so top heavy.

Hitch, table, HD model, is over $3300.

So saving over $600 for a like new machine with a commercial engine that has proved to be built like a tank and last for many thousands of hours is a deal in my opinion. But my opinion is just that. I think it’s fair.

Ok Gents, my appraisal and closing date are done. If you want the machine prior to November 7 I’m open to a bit lower deal. PM me if your serious. I’ll take a few bucks off.

After November 7...

Once I have to load it up and drag it south $2700 will be forever the number. It can sit in my new garage till the right buyer comes along. Have a great weekend, Rye.

Back