Should I strangle my wife & neighbour? (its not what you think)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guitars baby, now we are talking. Strat's Tele's and Le Paul's?

I'm a musician with a vintage guitar fetish , while I like Fender Strats,Tele's, Jazzmasters and Mustangs , I'm not a Les Paul guy , I prefer different 60s forgotten brands that made astonishing sexual-looking guitars , my favourites in my collection are definitely the Hofner 173 , Gherson Stratocaster, Eko Kadett , Crucianelli Elli Sound 4V - check 'em out on google , you might like them

Just finished taking down the entire saw and oh boy - piston has a light-brownish ring all around , and looks pretty burned up obviously , the piston rings look slightly melted and I'll replace 'em - Needle bearing looks fine , Circlip aswell , Crankshaft is ok.
The Cylinder looks salvagable honestly , aswell as the piston , man I wish I could post some pictures so you guys could see , but this time It ain't working out, my phone's connection is a bit dead ..

Cylinder gasket and the muffler gasket are literally melted , time to replace some parts - she needed a good cleanse anyway.. not my wife , my chainsaw.

I don't know why guys but I feel it in the gut , I have a good feeling about this

Hmmm. My wife wouldn't loan out anything in my shop to anyone, especially a neighbor. She wouldn't load one of my saws or other 2 smoke equipment out to anyone on this planet, including my son.

Someone wants to borrow a saw or trimmer or any other 2 smoke stuff? Not a problem, but it comes with an operator as well.
Same and with an extra $80 an hour.

I'm screaming like a b!tch right now , just finished putting together my Alpina070S back , after I replaced some parts I already had in "stock", gaskets and the piston's rings , gave it a couple of rips , nothing... switched the spark plug with a brand new NGK and that baby started on the first rip , I'm so glad it turned out well , I'm a lucky sumb!tch and I'm keeping the cash that my neighbour gave me , gotta recover from my trauma anyway -
Thanks to everyone for your thoughts guys! Best community ever

Sometimes we "leap to conclusions"
Two wrongs don't make it right. But Three do!
Firstly, you woman had no business loaning your saw...
Second your neighbor had no right to adjust the thing...
Third you really flew off the handle into the fire when you figured the thing is BBQ'd.

The end result?
Your woman most certainly won't lend anything.
Your neighbor won't ask to "borrow" it either.
And you will learn to look the thing over a bit closer... Flooded would be a good thing in this case.

You don't loan your Chainsaw, your pickup, or your girlfriend. All 3 will come back screwed up.

Sometimes we "leap to conclusions"
Two wrongs don't make it right. But Three do!
Firstly, you woman had no business loaning your saw...
Second your neighbor had no right to adjust the thing...
Third you really flew off the handle into the fire when you figured the thing is BBQ'd.

The end result?
Your woman most certainly won't lend anything.
Your neighbor won't ask to "borrow" it either.
And you will learn to look the thing over a bit closer... Flooded would be a good thing in this case.

You don't loan your Chainsaw, your pickup, or your girlfriend. All 3 will come back screwed up.
Couldn't agree more, lesson learned , topic closed

So...neighbor never got it to run because it had a bad plug and gave you money?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
The only decent thing to do is telling the neighbor he is sorry. But that's just me. (And if I where his wife, I would leave as soon as I would see the opening post, but she's probably used to this kind of Neandertaler impulses).

So...neighbor never got it to run because it had a bad plug and gave you money?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
He never got to run it 'cause he heavily flooded it , and screwed around with the carburetor! But even though he owes me money, I should know better , I'll give him his cash back

Latest posts

Back