• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Simington 450 chain grinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briguy26

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Hey fellas, I'm looking to sell my simington square chain grinder. When I got it the on off switch was missing. I did buy the switch and I can't get it wired correctly. The grinder is fully operational and rotates in both directions, but when I wire it the wheel only wants to spin one way. When I reverse the switch it trips my breaker. Anyway I'm tired of messing with it and I have a Silvey 510 so I have no use for this grinder. It will need to be cleaned with an air compressor because it looks like a few mud wasps made their home in there. The light works as well. Comes with stand if you want to pick up locally otherwise stand is not included. Asking $600 plus actual shipping costs paid for by the new owner. PayPal friends and family. I can text pictures to your phone later today.

Back