• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Simington 451c

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to hear.
Great here thanks.
Trying to get the barn build ready for trusses. If they came tomorrow I would start throwing them up and then wrap up the odds and ends later, but since they aren't here and aren't scheduled to arrive until either late next week or a bit thereafter, I'll probably get all the little things done first. Hard to know what's gonna happen these days with the supply chain issues.

Building a barn thats what i need . Are you doing a metal pole Building
Me too, no storage here except the wood shed and a shed.
Wood poles, metal on the sides, and sheeting and shingles on the roof.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 11.51.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 11.51.44 AM.png
    1 MB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 11.52.03 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 11.52.03 AM.png
    1 MB · Views: 9
Mine either, but hyperinflation hits and our money will be worth nothing so I figure its time. I've hat the site/pad cleared for over 4yrs and the plan for much longer, I've waited patiently...
I priced it Jan 2020, its gone up 12k for the concrete and the basic building package minus the garage doors (which have gone up another grand). Its still better than what it would have cost earlier this summer :).

The steel was 1.45 in 2020 and the plywood actually osb was 13.99 two weeks ago.
Go price 7/16 OSB now. It along with all construction lumber skyrocketed then came back down. Now it is through the roof again. A 16' 2x8 has doubled since October

Back