so is this where we discuss cutting from the bottom first?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunnarfan

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Interested to see what comes from this section. I've run into all sorts of instructional material.. will submit if needed.

ya should be

should be intristing i an a woodchopper from australia im only 17 but ya i hear all the diferent advice from champion choppers from over here some of them where champions in the 40's we manly cut hard wood but alot of poplor has been poping up latly becous of restrictions i think the fastest i have cut that was 7 in the front 9 in the back in an 11 inck block but aparently the poplor we cut here is alot toughfer than what ya get nz or the us but i belive that when ya cut pine cut with alot of slop did that in hoop on the weekend and thay come of prity dam good aposed to the guys that where cuting it like mehogney and having to put a heep of hits in it

ps aney one who wants to chat about the sport axe ect hit me up my email is [email protected]

cutting angled pine tree from the bottom up

Interested to see what comes from this section. I've run into all sorts of instructional material.. will submit if needed.

I would appreciate you sending links, etc re cutting a pinetree which is leaning against an almond tree from the bottom up....haven't been able to attach a photo of it as yet.
Regards
Lawnduty

Latest posts

Back